Saturday, March 6, 2010

Demonic Injection!!

I was talking with a friend the other day and she said to me the when I am using it is as though “I have the look of evil in my eyes”… I have never seen the look because typically when I am actively using I spend as little time as possible looking at myself. I came to this conclusion though because when I am using heroin I will go to any length to get what I want, I would push my own grandmother into oncoming traffic if I knew there was free heroin on the other side of the street. When I take that first injection of dope I am literally pushing the devil into my veins. Completely and totally giving my soul away, throwing every ounce of good that I have in me to the wind. I don’t care about anything, anyone nothing matters but that next shot of dope…………


Lately I have been thinking a lot about returning to active addiction, but today I can see what a horrible person I become when heroin becomes my number one priority. And well sorry dopeman, I refuse to give in that easy…. I will continue to fight for my freedom no matter how shitty things seem to get…. I recently got a job, thanks to a couple of good friends which I have acquired as a result of my struggle…. It is strange how GOD or whatever you want to call it works in our lives, how people are placed in our paths for reasons unknown…. Today I can say though I have real friends, people I can count on to be there when shit gets rough. I haven’t been writing as much as I have wanted to lately but I have had a lot of shit on my mind…..

Till later…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment however you may like. Criticism regarding my lifestyle and / or my writing style. I hope to hear from you sooner than later!!