Friday, May 30, 2014

Life On The Run!!

What the fuck!!! I'm screaming that over and over in my head!!! What the fuck have I done this time? I'm innocent, not guilty y'all gots ta feel me!! What am I gonna do?? Whe en the victim in the crime I'm accused of now knows I wasn't the perpetrator of this crime why the hell should I have to return to jail?? To wait for the slow ass process of Cook Counties criminal justice system to release me.. Me the innocent man in this situation really I mean really why should I return to jail? Why? Because that's how the system works? Bullshit I say.. bullshit for real!! I ain't goin.. Nope, not ever!!

.FR€€ ChRI$.. $€T HiM FR€€..

#AINTDONE$HIT
#INNOCENT
#FUCKCPD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment however you may like. Criticism regarding my lifestyle and / or my writing style. I hope to hear from you sooner than later!!